Connexion
Youppie webcam confinement    Votre pub ici    

Discussion : Luxembourg : FERNANDA (russe - cheveux noirs)

1. #

Par défaut Au top!

Hello, j'ai passé du très bon temps avec la belle au Kirchberg et ce fut top de chez top. Tout a déjà été dis sur cette jolie brune, je ne peux que confirmer et la conseiller.
    Enjoy !

2. #

Par défaut Very very very nice

I had a very nice meeting with Fernanda at Park Hotel in Dommeldange despite some problems at the beginning😀
    I booked a meeting for monday evening two weeks in advance. Half an hour before meeting I wrote via whatsapp if it is still ok? Maybe I should have done earlier😉 because there were some troubles. First it was not possible anymore than maybe half an hour later than it was ok..but meanwhile I was again at home. I live half an hour away from Dommeldange and I would have appreciated if the meeting would have taken place in Esch as first announced...Esch is not pampa hobbylove😜 The operator writing on whatsapp however was friendly.
    So I arranged another meeting for the day after and I should not regret it. Fernanda is a very nice and beautifull girl. She was smiling all the time and her english is perfect. But her body is even more perfect...holy moses😳...she likes to kiss and her sucking without the help of her hands is an amazing experience.
    I booked one hour an had one shot...I think normally it's two but I didn't ask so I can't blame her. I can only recommand her and I hope she will come back to Luxemburg many times.
    One negatif point. When I took a shower at the beginning there was no fresh towel...only a wet towel..and I don't know who used it before👀
    One funny point. On my way to the room I met the room maids who where just cleaning the room opposite to Fernanda's room. They said hello and I wanted to know when they can clean ''my'' room. I asked them to wait a minute. When I left they called me again and wanted to know if they now can clean the room. I told them that my wife is just taking a shower....and I kept dreaming on my way home what would be if she would really be my wife😅

Connectez-vous pour lire les 8 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Luxembourg : FERNANDA (russe - cheveux noirs)

http://roksolana.nl/Tour.aspx?id=1075&tour=1387

Au nom d'une pipe..........

Ici, tout est vrai. Mais vraiment tout. Les photos, les prestations, tout ce que le site annonce elle le fait. Et avec plaisir et un grand sourire.
    Je l'ai rencontré au Kirchberg dans un hôtel de haut standing. Contact via Whatsapp avec l'agence située en Ukraine. On vous guide et on vous indique le chemin etc. C'était une vraie petite chasse au trésor. Et à la fin j'ai trouvé ma récompense dans les bras d'une magnifique fille de 29 ans parlant en trés bon anglais et qui s'est occupé de moi et de popol avec douceur, tendresse et patience. Je ne vais pas parler sur les services car elle fait tout ce qu'elle annonce sur le site.
    Attention les gars, c'est le genre de fille dont vous tombez instantanément amoureuse. Le genre de femme que vous voulez avoir tous les jours à la maison, rien que pour le sexe incroyable.
    Et j'en reviens toujours pas.....!!!!!!!
    Dommage qu'elle ne reste qu'une semaine, elle part samedi, buuuuuuah.
    Je suis trés curieux de voir quelle agréable surprise cette agence va encore nous réserver, hihi.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité