Connexion
Oohlala Forum    Youppie webcam confinement    

Discussion : Bruxelles : Zen Services

1. #

Corinne

Hi all,
    Some time ago I had the chance of trying a new masseuse at Zen Services, that day was in fact her first day there.
    She told be she had already some experience dating back in the years at MaiMaiti and it appears quite evident that she knows how to massage.
    The experience at ZS is always a nice one, the salon is nice and the location is simply perfect (arriere maison very nice and discreet).

Corinne is nice looking and probably in her late 20s, early 30s and she has the ability of making you feel at your ease.
    Her massage is good and most importantly she's not afraid of being involved in it while still remaining professional and without breeching the rules of the house.
    All in all you've got the impression of getting a very nice and relaxing massage from a professional who knows what to do and like to do it... what more could you ask?

The only downside of the experience (there's always a downside, right?) is the fact that she had a surgical retouch at her otherwise beautiful breast, which is something I really don't like, especially for a tantric massage (the same reason is preventing me to go back too often to the otherwise excellent Solenn... what a pity!!!)

2. #

Par défaut

Merci...je me laisserai bien tenter par Stéphanie moi

Connectez-vous pour lire les 9 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Bruxelles : Zen Services

Superbe visite dans un centre ou le tantrisme est au sommet.
    Je retournerai avec plaisir.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité