Connexion
Youppie webcam confinement        

Discussion : Bruxelles : ANYA (argentine, brune)

1. #

Par défaut

Toujours personne qui a su avoir des nouvelles d'elle ???

2. #

Par défaut

Est-ce que quelqu'un saurait rentrer en contact avec pour savoir quand elle revient en Belgique

Connectez-vous pour lire les 41 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Bruxelles : ANYA (argentine, brune)

A young argentinian of 21 years visiting Belgium until Saturday: http://www.quartier-rouge.be/prive/s...489675588.html

She is like the photos, very cute and sexy, extremely eager to please, doesn't speak French almost at all, but her English is quite ok.
    A few important points: the place itself is really bad in my opinion (i told her that next time she should find a better option and maybe come to Brussels), although there is a shower, it simply looks dirty. She also needs to... freshen up a bit (but she had just arrived today, i don't think she had the time). She was only passive with me and i don't believe that she would enjoy/be able to be active with anybody who would want that.

Looks: 9/10 (young, cute, great ass, if she would have been fully freshened up a 10 would have been deserved...)
    Service: 9,5/10 (perfect oral, great passion during sex)
    Social time: 9/10 (she's actually smart and friendly)

normal prices.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité