Connexion
Youppie webcam confinement    Votre pub ici    

Discussion : Voïvodie de Lubusz [Lubuskie]

1. #

Par défaut Bad experience in Poland!

Last month I went to Poland for a holiday (the area of Jelinia Gora). Via Roksa.pl I came into contact with a few ladies. English speaking ladies are scarce. Anyway, I found a lady (Kasia) who speaks good English.

According to her ad, she is a nice, attractive and passionate lady of 22 y (see link):

https://www.roksa.pl/en/advertisements/show/446577

Phoned her and made an appointment for an hour. By telephone she told that she does: Deep french kissing (Zungenküsse), Sucking without condom and fucking with condom for 200 PLZ (about € 50, -). She gave me her work address (Gorna 9/3 at Jelinia Gora).

Arrived at her address on time and called on the door bell. A lady (definitely over 35) opened the door and asked me to come in. I told her I came for Kasia then said, that's me !! a..a .. sure she is neither young nor attractive! But yes ... better than nothing.

Immediately she asked: money, money!

Paid her 200 PLZ then I had to go to the bathroom.

When I got back from the bathroom I saw her sitting on a chair smoking a cigarette (with her clothes still on).

The French kiss she didn't want to do because she has a wound in her mouth !? For this reason she wants to do the sucking with condom. About fucking she said she has an infection in her pussy and she is taking medicines (antibiotics) for it.

Then I realized that I was deceived and this woman is nothing more or less than a cheater. I decided to finish this disappointing experience and left the place. Be careful, you are warned.

2. #

Voïvodie de Lubusz [Lubuskie]

Connectez-vous pour lire les 3 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Par défaut Gubin

2 salons
    Personnellement pas mon trip car filles pas top a mon goût
    Les copains d in certains âgés (plus de 60) ont tapé tous les jours dedans car ils ne connaissent ps l Allemagne
    Pour dépanner uniquement

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité