Roberta:
http://www.club-trier.de/en/sedcard?gid=6738

Sorry, I cannot find their Ellen sex cards.

Although I am a big fan of tits bigger than D, Sandy's were fake. I chose Roberta since she looked tighter all around. she disappeared to find her. Two anxious minutes later Roberta appears

Gorgeous thin body. I followed her upstairs and marveled at the view of her ass and sexy walk.

I was in a rush to get back to work so I opted for the €50/15 min session to empty out my balls.

Magnificent tight body and cute, perky tits. Very little photoshop was used on her profile and not a single stretch mark!

We started both on our knees facing each other while I played with her tits to help "the little guy" wake up. She then helped him out with her hand. Once he realized it was time to play she tore open a condom and put it on with her mouth.

After a minute or two I got her on all fours and pumped her from behind. Again, what a view! And great eye contact. Firm ass and medium grade tightness in her pussy.

Only part that was weird...her moaning. She sounded like a whimpering dog begging for food.

Finished off, cleaned up and headed downstairs. Hostess asked if everything was well with the visit. She offered me a VIP code and I was out the door.

8/10 for the entire experience. I Wish I had opted for the 30min session with extras.