Connexion
Villa Venezia    Youppie webcam confinement    

Discussion : HELEN (roumaine - brune)

1. #

Un très bon choix.

Jolie fille ou plutôt femme mature de 38 ans avec le corps d'une fille de 20 ans.
    Talle 36
    Petits seins bonnet A ou B de bonne tenue.
    Beau visage distingué.
    Social time sympa.
    La tête sur les épaule.
    Embrasse avec la langue.
    Très bonne prestation.
    Totalement en phase avec les EV précédentes.

2. #

Par défaut

Celle que je connais, a bien un petit tatouage au bas du ventre !

Connectez-vous pour lire les 22 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

HELEN (roumaine - brune)

A recommander: Helen, Ro.

Extrait d'une EV que j'ai écrite en anglais:

"Helen, Romania
    About 32, I guess, but the body of a 20 year old
    About 1.65m
    Black hair in a ponytail just below the shoulders
    Delightful A/B breasts, best arse I’ve seen in a while

Helen is a semi-professional stripper, and indeed did a turn at the pole yesterday evening. Has been around the clubs, Bruchsal most recently. I’ve been pretty lucky this year, had some heart-stoppingly good sessions, but Helen just about beat the lot yesterday. She is slender and fit, immaculate body, pleasant face, but eyes which could get steely hard if she didn’t like you. That was definitely not the case with me. No end of kissing, mealy blow job with a mischievous grin, wonderful long session of 69 and stacks of positions. She really got into the session herself. I won’t forget the way she flung her hair clasp away and let her hair tumble down wildly as she rode a strenuous cowgirl. She charged for an hour only even though we went over. Earned a rare tip from me. Must get back to see her. If you find yourself down there and want to see her, remember she works Thursdays to Sundays. No anal, no CIM."

Il y a dix jours.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité