Connexion
Votre pub ici    Youppie webcam confinement    

Discussion : Beijing & Dalian

1. #

Par défaut

Je suis dans le quartier de ZhongGuanCun, près de Peking University. Quelqu'un a des bons plans dans ce coin ? Bars, salon de massage, étudiantes, boîtes de nuit ?

2. #

Par défaut

Évitez pékin les jours heureux que j ai connu c est termine .maggie était le paradis des salopes mongoles il y a 15ans.. Fini je crois..se taper une femme Marie ? Avant je m en suis baisés des dizaines.. Aujourd'hui si tu je connais personne aucune chance.. La Chine n est plus le paradis des punters..

Connectez-vous pour lire les 100 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

Par défaut Beijing, Dalian, Chongquing

My trip to China lead me to Beijing, Dalian and Chongquing (August 2006).

I've stayed one week in Beijing. An ugly town apart some interesting sites (summer palace ...). Anyway I liked to wander on Wangfujiang avenue, the biggest commercial street close to the forbidden palace where the beautiful chinese like to go. I started with the sauna center of my 4 star hotel Dong Xiao Ming Xiang. It seems each hotel in China has a sauna parlour where special service is available (starting with 3 stars).
    There was the boss at the entrance with a nice masseuse. There was a menu with different kind of massages (thai massage...) and I chose the cheapest 200 yuan (20 euros) because I had something else in mind. Because I played cheap a less beautiful girl came in the room and I negociated FS for 450 yuan (she wanted 800 at the beginning).
    The girl was medium but the session was really good, hardcore, BBBJ, fingering to widen the thight girl. I don't know if you can negociate directly at the entrance, didn't dare.

It was a good start but a little bit expensive. At the sauna center of my second 3 star hotel Harmony, the mamasan pointed the standard massage at 100 yuan and lead me to the room where I negociated sex for 400. The masseuse was not better but the session not so good, BJC.

It was too expensive for me so I went to the bar Maggies I know with Internationalsexguide. It seems it's the best of Beijing with mongolians available for LT. I went, discovered that mongolians don't reach the ankles of chinese and left. Sex will wait Dalian.

Dalian is in Mandchouria, the girls are the most beautiful asian I've ever seen. 10s everywhere. If I had to work in China, that's where I'd like to go. I went to discos but my chinese was too weak. I studied Internationalsexguide. I like the small bars and the feet massage joints along the railway station.

I brought this girl for 400 yan at my hotel (could have negociated 300, 600 is the night and 800 for almost 24 hours). She was at the Cindy Bar. I regret not to have the time to bring back the boss Cindy (very beautiful too). The girl sucks without and she has an impressive pair of chebs.

I also went several times to a foot massage joint to meet a very submissive girl (200 yuan). But the best was the High Skyline sauna in another part of town. This is a sauna where you choose the girl (I don't like when the mamasan choose for you). I went with a girl from Liaoning, a very beautiful girl with big chebs. The first time it was CBJ but the 2 next times it was BBBJ. The best girl of my trip and maybe in my life. We communicated but it was hard.

The third destination was Chongquing in central China. It's a gigantic town like Beijing. Life is cheaper and girls less beautiful. After a surview of Internationalsexguide, I went to Nanping,the south district of Chongquing. I went directly to the SYH massage. This is a place where they choose for you. The first time I had an ugly girl but the second time I had the girl #85. GFE, BBBJ everything. I came with her 3 times. I also tried 2 other massage parlours but sex was not available.

The ugly girl

I also went in front of the holyday inn where you can find girl in a shop closed by an iron curthdrew. The girls are nice but are afraid of foreigners. They're tight because they're stressed.The 2 first ones were nice to me (200 yuan the session at my hotel , CBJ) but after I had an horrible threesome with 2 sisters.

The 2 pests

I also tried the west district Shapingba. There are a lot of massage parlours and KTVs. I tried a KTV but my chinese was too weak so I left. Some KTVs are known to rip off foreigners.

There are many places at Chongquing, a district is a real town and there are at least 6 of them. I read in a newspaper that in a west district (not Shapingba) there are 1000 places like hotels, saunas, parlours and 45% of them offer sex. But it's not easy to find, in Chongquing somedays Ididn't see a white face, english is unknown but also alphabet and I had to learn the chinese signs for sauna, health and massage.

Advertising for the sauna center in the elevator of my hotel

The trip was difficult and I didn't do many girls but I have something for chinese girls (linked to a trip in SF) and I met some girls I won't forget. I'd like to go to Dalian again, to work or in vacation.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité