Connexion
Youppie webcam confinement        

Discussion : JANE (nigériane - rue de la Rivière n° 18)

1. #

business as usual

By the way, it was all back to business as usual when I passed by last Friday 25/6. Had another run at Jane. She likes to end in doggy (also a way to hide her face if she's enjoying it). The sight of her fleshy butt and thin backbone was yet another delight!

2. #

Par défaut

je suis passé dans le quartier hier en fin d'après-midi, le 16 est fermé par ordre de police

Connectez-vous pour lire les 6 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

JANE (nigériane - rue de la Rivière n° 18)

Another pretty tall (1m72 or so) young (23yo) Nigerian babe, thin, firm, quite willing. Again, service will tend to be limited to what is usually available in the area. F&S for 25 eur with an attempt to grab a bit more. For 30 she should already totally bare herself. Any unusual request will be met either with a cry of horror or (worse) an attempt to trick the adventurous punter. Not very keen on licking either but very competent sucker and, once you have accepted the rules of the game, a very nice session, enhanced if you can create a contact. I also recommend her.
    Jane does the daytime shift, off on Mondays, and she sits at the right window (the left one being occupied by Joyce, if I'm not wrong)

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité