Connexion
Villa Venezia Trier    Youppie webcam confinement    

Discussion : EMILY (roumaine - châtain)

1. #

tricky girl

Yes, I have also had a bad experience with her.
    https://youppie.net/showthread.php?5...12#post1030312

Citation Posté par hellfucker Voir le message
    At the end she offered me the following, she need positive publicity, if I could write a good report about her in an internet forum, in return she offered me an extra for free and regular customers would get even special conditions, sympathy provided, it is possible to cum in her face or in her mouth for free!

That she incite men to write positive reports about her and that she lures them with free extras, is very reprehensible in my eyes.

2. #

an unimportant fuck with an unimaginative girl

Too bad that I registered just now, then would be the report of MuckRaker a warning enough and I hadn't choose Emily.

Certainly she has a sweet face and big natural tits, but a service grenade she is not, unfortunately, she has no sex appeal, her sexual fantasy is very limited, everything seemed very superficial, yes mechanically.
    Therefore she lacks the basic requirements in order to convey the fun of sex, one realizes clearly that it's just a job for her and she still must be very overcome to make this job.

To everyone who expect a festival of the senses, I can only advise to steer clear of this girl!
    Unfortunately, she offers only very boring sex, I can't recommend her!

At the end she offered me the following, she need positive publicity, if I could write a good report about her in an internet forum, in return she offered me an extra for free and regular customers would get even special conditions, sympathy provided, it is possible to cum in her face or in her mouth for free!

So an angel face, but so tricky...

But I didn't let me ensnare, therefor was her service just too unimaginative, to be a regular customer of her, for me is not an option, her special conditions don't entice me!

Connectez-vous pour lire les 13 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

EMILY (roumaine - châtain)

Rencontrée ce Vendredi pour 15 min avec OWO

http://www.club-pearls.de/fr/sedcard?gid=3055

Très jolie visage conformes aux photos , des gros seins lourds et soft comme je les aime ( ceux là tombent légèrement trop cependant ... ce ne sont pas encore des gants de toillette hein) .. manque de fermeté au niveau du ventre également .

Emily m'a bien sucé et offert ses seins pendant cette session .. acceptant naturellement mes demandes .

Elle aimait se voir dans le miroir en train de me pomper .. j'ai pu lui attrapé ses longs cheveux et guidé sa tête sans rechignement de sa part et j'ai fini sur ses seins .

Pas testé FK , ni sexe ...

Difficile d'émettre un avis définitif en 15 min mais cette session fut positive , elle semble être pro dans le bon sens du terme

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité