Connexion
Youppie webcam confinement    Votre pub ici - DE    

Discussion : EDITH (kazakh - blonde)

1. #

Par défaut Edith/leonie

Citation Posté par Toscana Voir le message
    Extrait de rapport sur ISG

......I took my time with my next choice, but with such a good selection it was just going to have to be a slim blonde. But which one? A real dilemma. There were at least six that fitted the bill just fine. Interviewed a couple, but finally plumped for the one with the biggest smile, who was

Edith, Kazakhstan
    About 1,65m
    Late twenties, I guess
    Shoulder length, slightly crinkled blonde hair
    A/B breasts

I think someone on this board has already written favourably of Edith. Body fine, if you like the slim type, face quite long and angular. I started out not being sure about her face, but by the end I’d quite fallen in love with her beautiful deep brown eyes and big smile. We simply hit it off, and we both knew it before we reached the room. After ten minutes of languorous kissing and BBBJ I was extending to an hour and telling her to take her time. We led her with a nice build-up to a couple of powerful orgasms in 69. It’s my favourite position with any girl – not least because they are less able to use their hands while blowing ;-) , but with these slim girls it is such a pleasure to roam your hands around their buttocks, legs and breasts while observing them in the ceiling mirror. I just have to make sure I don’t poke myself in the eye or go impossibly cross-eyed by the time I leave the room. Everything has a price, I tell myself. Sex itself was a gentle, affectionate kissing finale devoted to my pleasure (mirrors again), and I had absolutely no objection to that.......
    Edith travaillait a la caisse l'année derniere...et puis...elle a changée de" coté"...
    Dorénavant,elle se fait appeler Leonie...J'ai parlé un peu avec elle il y a 1 mois pour etre sur que c'etait bien elle a la récéption ,avant.elle m'a confirmée.
    un français de Nice rencontré il y a 3 semaines s'est régalé avec elle
    en tous cas,toujours souriante et de bonne humeur.

2. #

EDITH (kazakh - blonde)

Extrait de rapport sur ISG

......I took my time with my next choice, but with such a good selection it was just going to have to be a slim blonde. But which one? A real dilemma. There were at least six that fitted the bill just fine. Interviewed a couple, but finally plumped for the one with the biggest smile, who was

Edith, Kazakhstan
    About 1,65m
    Late twenties, I guess
    Shoulder length, slightly crinkled blonde hair
    A/B breasts

I think someone on this board has already written favourably of Edith. Body fine, if you like the slim type, face quite long and angular. I started out not being sure about her face, but by the end I’d quite fallen in love with her beautiful deep brown eyes and big smile. We simply hit it off, and we both knew it before we reached the room. After ten minutes of languorous kissing and BBBJ I was extending to an hour and telling her to take her time. We led her with a nice build-up to a couple of powerful orgasms in 69. It’s my favourite position with any girl – not least because they are less able to use their hands while blowing ;-) , but with these slim girls it is such a pleasure to roam your hands around their buttocks, legs and breasts while observing them in the ceiling mirror. I just have to make sure I don’t poke myself in the eye or go impossibly cross-eyed by the time I leave the room. Everything has a price, I tell myself. Sex itself was a gentle, affectionate kissing finale devoted to my pleasure (mirrors again), and I had absolutely no objection to that.......

Connectez-vous pour lire les 2 autres messages sur le sujet

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité