Connexion
Votre pub ici - DE    Youppie webcam confinement    

Discussion : MIA (germano-croate - brune)

1. #

Par défaut

J'ai discuté quelques minutes avec elle lors de ma visite de dimanche, elle est effectivement très sympa mais pas du tout mon genre de pouliche (ou plutôt de jument ). Elle ne s'est pas du tout offusquée que je la traite de big woman et elle m'a continuellement gratifié de sourires et de clins d'oeil tout au long de la soirée

2. #

Par défaut

Mia a toujours la, Blonde maintenant. Toujours aussi sympa. Elles aussi deux copines tres sympa Yasmine et Vanessa. Yasmine est super et Vanessa aussi.
    Ce trois filles cherchent toujours a vous faire plaisir. Elle merite qu'on s'occupe d'elle avec respect.

Connectez-vous pour lire les 15 autres messages sur le sujet

1. #

MIA (germano-croate - brune)

Extrait de rapport sur ISG

......Ended up chewing the cud for a while with IPM at the bar, and he introduced me to a recommendation of his. Mia is not my type, but as the three of us were talking she cuddled right up to me on my stool, the towel stirred, and so it was an easy decision. Of course I was not disappointed.

Mia, Croatia
    Around 30
    Shortish straight dark brown hair
    B breasts
    1m 88, so very tall even in flipflops

She’s German really, been in southern Germany since she was two. Ordinary face, but great smile. Her body has a large frame without any fat, and she looks for body contact all the time. It’s sensual, she likes sex. She’s known on the forums, but I had never seen nor met her before. Off to the room, and it was clear she is very experienced and sensed what I was looking for. Again, an excellent blowjob which swung into a couple of 69 positions. To her surprise she reached an orgasm. I can’t judge, but she said that’s rare. I got soaked, so if that was faked I would need a diving mask for the real thing :-) :-) We’re both tall, so it had to be missionary without athletics, loads of kissing, just great..........

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience.
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Règles de confidentialité